- 1955 thru 1960 Fordomatic transmission appears re-built $200 Dave (858)-682-8585. 
- 1950 Ford fordor 1936 Ford Phaeton will send details. Cal Westra email@example.com 
- 1951 Ford Woodie rolling chassis front disc conversion, re-built bushings, springs and lowering blocks forward. $800. OBO Ted Thompson (619) 507 8535 
Sam Jeromin, 760-445-7441 has some parts for sale.
- 4– 12 ton Jack Stands sold by Harbor Freight $ 100.00
- 1937 to 1939 New clear windshield and windshield rubber seal from Bob Drake, part number 78-701290 , $ 80.00
- 1937 to 1941 Distributor with coil adapter kit. Used these parts for a short time and decided to go to a crab style distributor. The distributor has the 11A advance curve. $120.00
- 1932 to 1948 Flathead spark plug wire loom set, stainless steel with carbon fiber wires both new. $50.00
- 6 volt positive ground alternator from Whitney in Buena Park fits 1939 Ford standard. New never installed, $350.00
- 1939 Ford transmission looks to be two one is worn but works the other spent 5 in really good condition , it’s been resting for many years. $400.00
- 49-53 steel bell housing. $40.00
- 1939 Windshield regulator, I have 0 years sleeping in the desert and turns as smooth as silk, Both for $350.00
1935 Ford 5 window deluxe 5 window Coupe
LaBarron Bonney Interior and Rumble seat
Dearborn Blue with Tacoma Cream Wheels and Pin Striping.
Excellent Chrome – completely stock
Joe Valentino 619-300-4280
1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe
Built eng., 59A eng., Columbia, ready for touring,
Bud Williams (951) 440-1451
For Sale, 1950 Ford Convertible Casino Cream
nice straight car with overdrive, leather seats and fender skirts.
Price $19,500 Phone Vic Terrell 760-749-8337
TRAFFIC LIGHT: Actual full size traffic light with red and green lenses that flash off and off, Yellow. In excellent condition . Light shades are plastic. Just needs dusting. Plug it in and direct traffic in your man cave. Asking $90. You pick up. JERRY WINDLE (619) 293-8117
1952/53 FORD: Have lots of parts for 1952/53 Fords – Hood, $50; driver’s side door, complete, $ 50; front bench seat, complete with folding back cushion, metal end pieces and hardware, need new upholstery, $100; NOS front fenders pair, $450; 1952/53 three-speed transmission w/OD, used, 200; Rebuilt three-speed transmission w/OD, $400; restored hot water heater system, complete, $400; hub caps, trim rings, etc. Too many parts to list. Come see what “I‘ve got. Prices negotiable. JERRY WINDLE (619) 283-8117. California
All steel with 3 inch chopped top
Tweed & leather interior
350 HO crate motor, 330 HP
Boxed frame, turbo 350 trans.
For more information contact
Sally Dawn 951-334-3208